mercredi 2 décembre 2009

International emarketing: Nintendo DS

The last example I have in mind regarding international emarketing within video games is regarding the Nintendo DS for a game called My Spanish coach.
The American version of it is the following:

My Spanish coach - US Market cover

The European version of it is the following:

My Spanish coach - European Market cover

Well basically I guess that everybody can see it for the American market Spanish means Mexico whereas for European Spanish mean Spain. I guess also that everybody would have expect such adapation. Surprisingly the method used in the game is totally different. In the US version the game is far more complete and far more interesting rather than in the European version where the game is basically a list of vocabulary.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire